Saturday, July 11, 2009
Creative Commons and Magnatude
Wow! Both concepts are moving away from traditional business to benefit the "little guy", the occasional user, and educators. All of them have tight resources and these two companies give them opportunity to use and allow others to use music, pictures, and information for as long as they don't make money from them. I think this are particular good news for teachers who want to use authentic media in our classes but have to fight with the system now a day. It also relieves many concerns for writers or artists who would like to make known their decisions on how their art is to be used. I will definitely consider using both in my classroom now that I am learning how to use the Internet as an innovative tool in the classroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hola Lissette! I agree that this concept is a great one- I love how they are giving the smaller, lesser known musicians the chance to get their music out there. And you are right- it could be a great tool in class as well!
ReplyDelete