Thursday, July 16, 2009
Using delicious and RSS
Delicious seems a great application for those who are completely tech prone. For my part, I still like using pen and pencil for some of my life aspects. I understand the convenience of using bookmarking sites, but I am not completely see it as part of my daily life yet. RSS on the other hand, seems like a very interesting way of being informed without too many searches. it reminds me of getting the newspaper to your door rather than going to get it to the store. Some will argue that they still enjoy the stroll down the street to the newspaper stand and all that entails; sunshine, wind, and a time to decompress. others will say that it is more convenient to get the paper delivered when it is raining or when you don't have time to go to the store. The same arguments apply to using RSS. I will give RSS a try and will comment on how it works for me later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment