Sunday, July 19, 2009

movie-making animation

On Friday I made an advance in technology class at last. I was able to create an animated movie and then I posted it into my website. To make the movie was fun and easy but I still needed Lisa's help to create the link. I think I will try it again soon because I am sure it will be fun for my students to see the videos too. The feature I liked the most was the control over the voices and accents of the cartoons. It is limited in terms of characters' choices that we can use but it is a great beginning for teachers.

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the movie making as well. It was a lot of fun to create it and have the characters speak French. How fun for our students! I, too, needed Lisa's help with putting it on my website, but more so with fitting the video in the column. It took a little fiddling with the HTML code which is not my strong point. However with a little guidance I was able to make it work just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that this was an exciting activity as well. You are absolutely right, students will love this! I think it is funny listening to the little cartoon voices:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The movie making was fun. I hope we get to see your creation in class tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete